Are you a "problem employee?"
If you aren't sure, you might want to take a look at this list from AOL Jobs of "10 Signs That You're a 'Problem' Employee."
1. You say "no" when given a directive from your boss.
2. You can't take "no" for an answer.
3. You're convinced you are smarter than everyone at work. P
4. You make a lot of excuses; nothing is ever your fault.
5. 'Team' is a dirty word for you.
6. It's all about you.
7. Gossip is your hobby and favorite pastime.
8. You never seem to "get it" the first time.
9. You're a loose canon.
10. You live for the weekend, and everyone knows it.
Conversely, click HERE to find out the Eight Qualities The Best Employees Have, according to AOL Jobs.