Nine Months Since Execution-Style Murder, Still No Arrest

September 27, 2013 Updated May 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM EDT

By WKBW Admin

September 27, 2013 Updated May 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM EDT

Mary Moss is living a nightmare. Nearly nine months after her oldest daughter was shot execution-style and dumped on a back road in Orchard Park, there are still no arrests. And investigators are staying tight lipped about 39-year-old Angela Moss' murder.

"We want to know something more concrete about what kind of progress is being made get closer to the killer of my sister," demanded Stacy Moss, the victim's sister.

Angela's family and friends say the location where her car and body were found is suspicious.

"All of her friends said she never traveled that road because she was afraid to. So I think somebody probably got in her car and made her go down that road. And in order for them to get in her car, she had to know them very well," said Mary Moss, the victim's mother.

That led family and investigators to focus in on Angela's inner circle. She lived with her boyfriend and frequently called her younger sister Stacy, after getting into fights with him.

"My sister would call me like at 6 o'clock in the morning. I knew - we were that close - I knew he had done something to her because she would never call me that early in the morning," remembers Stacy.

Stacy says the couple had been arguing for months.

"He was very violent toward her. He always put her down, made her feel bad about herself," said Stacy.

Angela was a nurse at Absolut Care in Orchard Park. Her family says the day she died, Angela's boyfriend drove to her job to return her car. But, Angela never made it home. Now her grieving family is left behind with many questions for her killer.

"I would love to ask him or her or them, "What did she do to you?" I mean, "Why did you do what you did to her?" said Stacy.

Eyewitness news attempted to contact the Orchard Park Police Department about the investigation; however, they did not return our calls.

Angela's family is making a plea for anyone who knows anything about this case to come forward and contact police.